- 4 eggs
- 1 avocado
- 2 Tbsp of finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp of parsley
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp of white vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 slices of your favorite bread
- Poach the eggs in a deep skillet filled with simmering water and 1 Tbsp white vinegar.
- Toast the bread slices in a toaster until golden brown and crispy.
- Cut and peel the avocado. Add it in a small bowl and mash it with the back of a fork.
- Add the lemon juice, parsley, red onion, salt and pepper to the mashed avocado and mix it all together.
- Smear avocado paste on each slice of bread and top with a poached egg.
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over the assembled toast.
- Serve as is or with a salad.
- Serving Size
- 116 g (1 Toast)
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- Dietary Fiber