- 500 g fresh strawberries
- 125 g cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- fresh mint leaves, for decoration
- Wash and dry the strawberries. Remove the stems. Then hollow out a little more of the center so more of the filling can fit in there.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until fluffy.
- Fill the strawberries with the cream cheese filling using a spoon or a pastry bag.
- Optionally, decorate with fresh mint leaves.
No-bake filling. Easy to prepare. Delicious to eat and stunning.
These cream filled strawberries can be served either as a dessert or as a snack. Decorate with fresh mint leaves and enjoy!
- Serving Size
- 166 g
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- Dietary Fiber