- 200 g chorizo
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 cups bread, cut into cubes and dried
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C/Gas Mark 4.
- In large skillet over medium heat, cook the chorizo for about 5 minutes. Then add the onion, garlic and carrot to the chorizo and cook until the vegetables softened.
- Add the bread cubes and gradually pour the stock so that the stuffing is not too dry or too wet.
- Prepare and butter a small casserole. Spread the stuffing in and top with the remaining 1 Tbsp of butter. Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until the top is lightly golden brown and crispy.
- Serving Size
- 200 g
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- 1 098mg
- Total Carbohydrates
- Dietary Fiber