- 2 pears
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp mascarpone
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon, optional to garnish
- fresh mint leaves, optional to garnish
- Halve and core the pears, leaving stem end intact.
- In a medium sized pot place pears, lemon slices and cinnamon stick . Add water to slightly cover the pears - just enough to cover the bottom of the pan. Cover and simmer on low until the pears are tender.
- Remove pears from the pan and let cool down a little bit. Meanwhile, combine together the mascarpone and vanilla extract.
- Serve pear halves in dessert dishes and top with vanilla mascarpone. Garnish with ground cinnamon and/or fresh mint leaves! Enjoy!
- Serving Size
- 120 g
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- Dietary Fiber