- 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 2 Tbsp red onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp jalapeno pepper
- 2 tsp lime juice (for the salsa)
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice (for the chicken)
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- To make the salsa, in a large bowl combine the pineapple, chopped onion, jalapeno, lime juice, corn, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Prepare a marinade for the chicken - in a bowl, mix together honey, soy sauce, lime juice, black pepper and salt! Add the chicken and marinate in the fridge for at least half an hour!
- Grill the chicken thighs on each side until golden. Serve with the pineapple salsa and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationAmount Per Serving
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- Dietary Fiber