- 400 g pumpkin puree
- 250 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 homemade pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 425F/220C/Gas Mark 7.
- Cover your pie place with baking paper or spray it with non stick cooking spray.
- Put the rolled out pie crust onto the plate and set aside.
- In large bowl, mix all the ingredients for the filling until well combined.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture over the pie crust and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then reduce the heat to 350F/180C/Gas Mark 4 and bake for 50 minutes.
- Once it is baked and cooled down, put it in the fridge for a couple hours before serving.
This recipe uses homemade pie crust
- Serving Size
- 116 g (1 Piece)
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- Dietary Fiber