- 300 g fresh nettle leaves, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp rice
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Wash, dry and chop the nettle using rubber gloves.
- In a large soup pot, add onion,carrot and olive oil and saute until the onion becomes translucent and develops a bit of color, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped nettle and stir constantly for 1 minute, add the stock and bring to a simmer and cook for about 20 minutes. Add the rice and cook until ready.
- Add the sour cream and stir everything together. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Before serving, sprinkle the finely chopped parsley over the top.
- Serving Size
- 380 g
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- Dietary Fiber