- 125 g fresh or frozen cranberries
- 50 ml orange juice, freshly squizeed
- 50 g light brown muscovado sugar
- *optional: orange zest, raisins, cinnamon, nutmeg
- In a sauce pan, add the orange juice and sugar. Bring to the boil then add the cranberries and simmer until tender. It should take about 8-10 mins if you use fresh cranberries, or about 5 if using frozen. Keep in mind that the sauce will get thicker as it cools.
This simple cranberry sauce will keep in the fridge for 1 week.
Make sure to bring to room temperature before serving.
- Serving Size
- 57 g
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates