- 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 large carrots, peeled
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Spiralize the carrots using the 3mm blade. Heat water in a medium saucepan. Once boiled, add in the carrot noodles. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes. Drain in a strainer and set aside.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat add the chicken breast pieces.
- Once the chicken is done cooking, add in the kale, garlic powder and red pepper flakes. Cook until the kale just begins to wilt. Turn off the heat. Add in the cooked carrot noodles. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the stir fry in two plates and top with the finely chopped fresh parsley. Enjoy!
If you don’t have a spiralizer yet, you can use a vegetable peeler to shred the carrots.
This picture sums up my daydreams.
Bright, beautiful spiralized carrots and smoky garlic kale with tender-sweet chicken breast pieces. I really don’t think I could ask for something else right now.
- Serving Size
- 320 g
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- Dietary Fiber