So fresh. So simple.
Delicate citrus flavor and а hint of nuts combined with soft feta cheese.
Arugula Salad with Raw Beet Grapefruit Feta and Walnuts
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4
This arugula salad with raw beet is so fresh. Delicate citrus flavor and а hint of nuts combined with soft feta cheese.
- 100 g arugula
- 200 g red beets
- 1 grapefruit
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice and zest of 1/2 orange
- black pepper, freshly ground
- Trim and wash the beets. Peel it using vegetable peeler. Slice thinly or use food processor with a grating blade.
- Cut the grapefruit and carefully remove each segment. Set aside in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add the vinaigrette ingredients - extra virgin olive oil, juice and zest of half orange, salt and pepper. Whisk it all together.
- To assemble the salad, place a small amount of the beet on the plate. Cover with arugula, walnuts and feta. Drizzle vinaigrette and serve.