Baby Arugula Salad with Cherry Tomatoes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2
A light and healthy arugula salad featuring fresh cherry tomatoes, parmesan and feta, tossed in a garlic-lemony dressing.
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and mustard into a blender and process until smooth.
- Combine the arugula, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella. Drizzle the vinaigrette. Season with salt, pepper and sprinkle the freshly grated Parmesan cheese over the top.
Nutrition per serving