Grilled Salmon Steaks with Lime
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2
Perfectly charred salmon, zingy lime juice and fresh cherry tomatoes. This combination is especially delicious.
- 2 salmon steaks
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 lime
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Heat the grill to high.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and place on the grill. Grill on both sides until golden brown.
- While the salmon is cooking, wash, dry and halve the cherry tomatoes. Chop some fresh cilantro.
- Sprinkle the grilled salmon steaks with some lime juice and serve with cherry tomatoes on the side. Decorate with finely chopped cilantro.