Healthy Veggie Tacos
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4
These Healthy Veggie Tacos are extremely quick, and stuffed to the brim with fresh tomatoes and cucumbers! With some tex-mex seasoning vibe!
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 container inferno dip or hummus
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp ground red pepper
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 Tbsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 pita bread
- Warm the pita bread in the oven or on the stove top. In the mean time, peel the cucumber and dice it with the tomatoes.
- Spread a good amount of inferno dip or hummus on the bottom of each pita bread.
- Top with the diced tomatoes and cucumbers. Season with salt and pepper. If you want to add some Tex-Mex vibe, sprinkle on top of the veggies some chili powder, a little bit of ground cumin and red pepper and a pinch of garlic powder.
- Fold up like a taco and enjoy!
Nutrition per serving
Enjoy your healthy pita bread veggie taco with a tex-mex seasoning!