Homemade Pumpkin Pie
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 min
- Yield: 8 slices
This recipe for homemade pumpkin pie is super easy. It uses only basic ingredients like pumpkin puree, milk, eggs, sugar and spice.
- 400 g pumpkin puree
- 250 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 homemade pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 425F/220C/Gas Mark 7.
- Cover your pie place with baking paper or spray it with non stick cooking spray.
- Put the rolled out pie crust onto the plate and set aside.
- In large bowl, mix all the ingredients for the filling until well combined.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture over the pie crust and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then reduce the heat to 350F/180C/Gas Mark 4 and bake for 50 minutes.
- Once it is baked and cooled down, put it in the fridge for a couple hours before serving.
Nutrition per serving