Farfalle Pasta with Broccoli and Garlic
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 3
This pasta recipe combines tender broccoli florets with flavorful garlic and spicy chili flakes. Topped with Parmesan cheese.
- 200 g farfalle pasta
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup hot distilled water
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Add the pasta in a large pot with boiling water and a pinch of salt. Cook according to package instructions - around 10 - 13 minutes for Farfalle Pasta.
- In a large pan, saute the garlic and broccoli with 2 Tbsp olive oil. Add 1 cup of distilled water and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta to the broccoli with a little bit of the pasta water. Add the chili flakes and butter. Stir everything until the butter melts.
- Serve in plates topped with freshly grated parmesan cheese.