- 1 handful chopped radicchio
- 1 handful arugula
- 1/2 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- grated Parmesan cheese, as garnish
- In a salad bowl, toss together the chopped radicchio and arugula.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients - balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- To serve, drizzled dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Top with freshly grated Parmesan. Enjoy!
- Serving Size
- 90 g
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Total Carbohydrates