Raw Zucchini Noodles with Tomatoes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2
This completely gluten-free and a paleo-friendly zucchini pasta is one of the easiest vegan dishes.
- 2 zucchini
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 scallions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp walnuts, crushed
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Wash and dry the zucchini. Peel of the skin and use mandoline or vegetable spiralizer to prepare the zucchini noodles. Season with salt and set aside in a mesh strainer.
- Wash, dry and cut the tomatoes. Do the same with the scallion.
- In a small jar, add the minced garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Put the lid on and shake to mix everything together.
- In a dry skillet, toast the walnuts and sesame seeds over medium heat.
- Discard liquid from the noodles.
- In a salad bowl or wide pasta serving bowl, combine the zucchini noodles with the chopped tomatoes and scallions. Drizzle over the vinaigrette and sprinkle the toasted nuts over the top.