Raw Zucchini Noodles with Tomatoes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2
This completely gluten-free and a paleo-friendly zucchini pasta is one of the easiest vegan dishes.
- 2 zucchini
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 scallions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp walnuts, crushed
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Wash and dry the zucchini. Peel of the skin and use mandoline or vegetable spiralizer to prepare the zucchini noodles. Season with salt and set aside in a mesh strainer.
- Wash, dry and cut the tomatoes. Do the same with the scallion.
- In a small jar, add the minced garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Put the lid on and shake to mix everything together.
- In a dry skillet, toast the walnuts and sesame seeds over medium heat.
- Discard liquid from the noodles.
- In a salad bowl or wide pasta serving bowl, combine the zucchini noodles with the chopped tomatoes and scallions. Drizzle over the vinaigrette and sprinkle the toasted nuts over the top.
Nutrition per serving