FRITTATA FOR EVERYONE!!!!
Shouting is necessary because you have to try this frittata recipe before we kiss summer goodbye!
This Tarragon Veggie Frittata is loaded with amazing flavor from the beautiful ripe tomatoes.
The French tarragon gives it a nice sweet anise flavor that permeates and enlivens the taste of the eggs.
Tarragon Veggie Frittata
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2
This Tarragon Veggie Frittata Recipe uses fresh herbs, veggies, and Parmesan cheese to make for a tasty breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup of milk
- ½ cup of chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup broccoli florets
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 Tbsp of unsalted butter
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C/Gas Mark 6.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and good amount of Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a oven safe skillet, add the butter and melt it over medium heat.
- Chop the onion, add it to the skillet alongside with the already chopped tomatoes and the broccoli florets. Add the egg mixture to the veggies.
- Sprinkle the top of the frittata with the fresh tarragon and some more cheese.
- Pop it in the oven and bake for about 10 - 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the frittata is set. Cut and serve!
Nutrition per serving