Here is why you should make this recipe:
- One simple ingredient - banana.
- No added sugar.
- No ice cream machine needed
... How much healthier and easier could it get?
Wild Berries Vegan Banana Ice Cream
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 2 hours in the freezer
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 mins
- Yield: 2
This banana ice cream is so healthy and easy to make. Dairy-free. Topped with wild berries of your choice. Perfect vegan dessert.
- 2 bananas
- 100 g frozen wild berries
- Peel the bananas and slice them into small pieces. Put them on a plate in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Put the frozen banana chunks in blender or food processor and blend, blend, blend until you get creamy ice texture.
- Serve in cups topped with frozen wild berries - blackberries, blueberries, cranberries.
Nutrition per serving
Feel free to experiment with different add-ins - chopped strawberries, cherries, nuts.